If you are like me, between work, keeping kids entertained through this pandemic, house work...who has time for baking, right??? Well for all you lazy bakers out there, you asked and I listened, here is the perfect recipe for you! Best part, only four ingredients and the bars are thick, soft and ooey-gooey good.
- ½ Cup of butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Yellow Cake mix (Betty Crocker, Super Moist)
- 1 Bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips (12 oz bag).
- Preheat the oven to 350° and grease a pan (whatever size you want)
- Melt the butter then mix it with eggs until combined.
- Add in the cake mix and mix again.
- Add the chocolate chips (oh yes, the whole bag!) and mix all the ingredients together.
- Press the cookie dough into a baking dish prepared with non-stick spray
- Bake for 20 minutes, if you choose smaller pans bake for 25 to 28 minutes (I baked these ones for exactly 25 minutes)
- Let them cool for a moment then cut them into squares. The longer they cool, the better they will hold their shape.
- Serve with a cold cup of milk!
Voila - Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!
Try it with the kiddos this week and enjoy!
For more quick and easy recipes check out: Real Life Dinners: Fun, Fresh, Fast Dinners by Rachel Hollis